- Painting of all interior walls
- Painting of doors
- Painting of windows
- Painting of ceilings
Hiring a contractor to paint the interior of your home is of the utmost importance. It is imperative to get a fully detailed, written proposal with area to be painted, types and brand of paints listed, and most important, the type and level of preparation to be performed.
- Protect areas not to be painted as needed with plastic and drop clothes.
- Move furniture and personal items as needed to protect from painting.
- Remove switch plate covers, vent covers, etc. that are not to be painted.
- Patch sheet rock as needed to repair nicks, dings, holes, etc. in the walls.
- Caulk trim to be painted and remove old caulking if necessary.
- Sand walls, trim and prime as needed prior to painting.
- Remove wallpaper if desired.
- Popcorn & Stimple ceiling removal.
- Daily Clean-Up.